I’ll be honest with y’all that I let the blog slip a little this past month. One week I only managed to get one post up, and another week my Thursday post became a Friday post. Here are my excuses (which I feel are very legitimate):
- MY BEST FRIEND GOT ENGAGED! Megan and I have been talking weddings and celebrating all month long. It only happens once so I had to take advantage of every last minute.
- A bunch of my friends got into residency programs and are making moving plans which is exciting and depressing all at once – I am so proud of them!
- I’ve been working out four time a week for Lent and it turns out that is quite the time consuming task.
- I went on vacation to New Orleans with my family for a week – get ready for a travel guide!
- Work was legitimately CRAZY.
Really though, I actually have about 15 projects going on at once right now, and I have just gotten around to photographing them, so get ready for a blog busy April!
Remember those candles I promised last month? They’re coming! Remember the engagement party plans? Also coming! I have two dresses in the works, new home decor posts (Easter and general), and delicious baked goods (no, I have not gotten over my recent muffin obsession).
This last March I also shared with you my food photography tips and tools – it seemed to be a hit! Are there any other posts like that that you would like to see?? Did you miss it? Check out all of the posts from last month below!