As it was probably obvious by the name of my blog, I always get really excited about Easter! My apartment is basically decorated for Easter year round (so much bunny artwork), but If I get an excuse to go all out and add pastel colors then I am 100% going to go for it. Continue reading “Colorful and Simple Easter Table Decor”
Legitimately everywhere I turn there is another engagement. Friends from my childhood, friends I just met in the past year, heck, people at restaurants where I’m eating – it is the season of wedding engagements and DIAMONDS!
Being on Instagram all the time can seem like an anti-social way of living to someone who just scrolls their feed and likes a few photos here and there. But as a blogger, it’s my job to interact with people online. And do you know what? I’ve actually made some great friends who love the same things that I do! Continue reading “DIY Junk Food Valentines”
Do y’all have the problem of buying bananas and then seeing most of them go immediately to a non-edible shade of brown? Every week I seem to have at least three overripe bananas sitting on my counter, and I’ve gotten sick of the same old recipes. Freeze them for smoothie bowls and nice cream? Sure, but I’ve got a stock of five in there already! Banana bread? Meh, kind of over it at the moment. What’s a girl to do?
You know when a DIY is almost not a DIY? Like it’s too easy to be a DIY and you feel like you’re cheating at crafts? That’s these DIY Valentine’s Day decorations.
Two things make me really excited about today’s DIY:
- One of my favorite Christmas movies is Elf, and I feel that this quote just really embodies the movie and also my diet.
- I added this quote to my PJ’s using only paper, spray adhesive, and fabric paint!! That’s right, no Silohouette, no Cricut, and no iron on letters. That, my friends, is a cheap way to screen print.
When you think of Christmas traditions you have, what are the main standouts? My favorite things include:
- Going downtown Chicago on Christmas Eve with my family, followed by 5:00 pm Mass
- Watching Christmas movies and drinking hot chocolate with my friends to get pumped for the holiday
- Driving around Houston to see all of the gorgeous Christmas lights
- Baking and decorating Christmas cookies