As it so happens, tragedy struck on my Hawaiian adventure, and it went a little something like this:
- Book a spectacular kayaking adventure.
- Be smart and put shoes into a bag so that they don’t get lost if our kayak gets flooded in the ocean.
- Remove soaked shoes post kayak adventure to find that a pair of Rainbows* has completely stained my glorious blush slip on’s.
Continue reading “How to Remove Tough Stains from Shoes”
Two things make me really excited about today’s DIY:
- One of my favorite Christmas movies is Elf, and I feel that this quote just really embodies the movie and also my diet.
- I added this quote to my PJ’s using only paper, spray adhesive, and fabric paint!! That’s right, no Silohouette, no Cricut, and no iron on letters. That, my friends, is a cheap way to screen print.
Continue reading “DIY “Screen Printed” Christmas PJ’s”
If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook you will quickly see that I am a sucker for a really bad (good) pun. I am also guilty of ditching my cute clothes for a super soft tee shirt and PJ shorts the moment I finish dinner every night. So puns and baby soft tees, a match made in heaven, come together in this perfect “Some-bunny’s Sleepy” sleep top that I cannot (and will not) stop wearing! Continue reading “DIY Painted Pun Tee”
The last couple of weeks in Houston we have seen some bone chilling 50 degree days. I know it sounds lame, but the humidity makes it feel 20 degrees colder, I swear. Though I’ve stocked my house with cozy pillows and shareable sized blankets, sometimes we all need to leave the couch to stock up on more hot cocoa and tea and for some reason wearing a comforter as a coat isn’t acceptable. The solution: blanket scarves. Continue reading “Flannel Blanket Scarf DIY”