Though my Superbowl plans are not yet set, I am sure to be watching the game, rooting on my third adopted team (Go Broncos!), and snacking hard core.
I like to bring something to the party that’s a little different from everyone else. Though wings, pizza, and chips are needed, there always tends to be like five times too many of all of them. If you’re looking for something original to surprise everyone with, try one of the recipes I’ve shared over the last couple of years!
1. Fresh Mango Salsa – It’s great to have an alternative to the normal salsa with this fresh and zesty one!
2. Hummus (for cheaters – so easy!)
3. The godly Chuy’s Jalapeno Ranch Dip – This might not look like much, but get back to me in an hour when you’re still chowing down like you’ll never get to have it again.
4. Baked Shoestring Sweet Potato Fries – Grab a handful – or ten – they’re baked and way better for you than the normal chips.
5. Decadent Crabby Avocado Dip – This is a great way to feed your vegetarian friends since it eats like a meal and so simple to throw together.